Membership Has Its Benefits...
- Legislative Representation and Advocacy
- Legal Services
- Health Insurance Claims Processed / Expedited
- Full Time Staff
- Officers On Call 24 Hours A Day, 7 Days A Week
- Meetings In All Areas Of The State
- Out-Of-State Meetings
- Satellite Service In Florida
- Award-winning Publication
- Walk-In Office: Welcome Mat Always Out
- Surviving Spouse Protection
- Assistance With Disability Pension Reduction Law
- Personal Assistance In Dealing With Any Government Agency
- Not Affiliated With Any Union. We Serve Retirees and Survivors Only!
- One Year Money-Back (Dues) Guarantee
- Largest Public Retiree Political Action Fund In Nation
- Free Faxing For Members
- Free Notarizing
- Alerts On Federal Social Security, Medicare, Pension Tax Laws
Our Association is independent, not affiliated with any labor union or outside organization. We exclusively represent retired Massachusetts’s public employees and survivors at all levels of government within the Commonwealth (excluding MBTA retirees).
Please note: we do not represent active employees.
For membership questions, please call 617-723-7283.